Hi Joan

On 18/04/2015 06:30, Joan Montané wrote:
Hi LibreOffice L10Ners,

I'm translating LibO Help to Catalan and I found few rare strings. I think
they are errors in original English strings, but I talk here first, before
opening a bug report.

These strings, [1] [2], talk about CHI.TEST Calc function. Note the
dot/period character in the referenced function. I've found CHITEST and
CHISQ.TEST function in LibreOffice UI, but I didn't found any reference to
CHI.TEST Calc function in LibreOffice UI. So, I think it's a bug in [1]
and  [2] strings. I'm right? So, which is the proper fix for [1] and [2]
string? CHITEST or CHISQ.TEST?

You may be hitting an already solved bug:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=help.git;a=commitdiff;h=c8cbe130afa50dacc47c2d1d30e1774d44786a0c

Similar questions for CHI.DIST in [3] string. Note again the dot/period. I
find CHIDIST and CHISQ.DIST in LibreOffice UI, but CHI.DIST.

Finally, Is the F.INV help description [4] fine? The "left tail" part is
something strange for me and it makes F.INV definition different to other
similar functions.

Indeed MS EXcel conterpart does not mention any tail. That help string
came from the UI, so... the UI & HC should be reviewed.

Thanks in advance for your help and feedback.

Regards,
Joan Montané

[1]
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ca/libo_help/translate/scalc/01.po#unit=79101354