    There is plenty of outdated (and of course missing) content in help
    and every report is helpful. If you do not get feedback here, it
    would be worth to file a bug in bugzilla; otherwise your report will
    get lost here in tons of other mails:))

Thanks for the tip!

Is it better that I, in the future, and if I figure out how, post things
like that directly in Bugzilla and don't mention it at all here on this
list? Or could there also be some positive things about mentioning here,
for instance to make other translators become aware of this type of
"bugs"? I intend to do whatever you (or others) believe is best.

I don't know opinion of the others, but I think that reporting of translation related issues in this list is very useful - I agree that information about them can help in translating, and also trivial bugs are often fixed very quickly when they're reported here.

Best regards,
Stanislav