Re: [libreoffice-l10n] I wish to translate Libre Office

> On Saturday, April 5, 2014 8:13 PM, Bhanu Gupta <dev.bhanugupta@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Hi
> I have registered at the translation server and also signed up for the
> mailing list. I was told to ask the Hindi Project leader to give me
> permission to start translation.
> In this page https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language you have Kinshuk
> Sunil, kinshuksunil at gmail dot com as Hindi project leader.
> I tried to contact, but got no reply. Can somebody help me further so that
> I can start helping translate  Libre Office  to Hindi language?
> Any help will be appreciated
> Regards.

Thanks Bhanu for your interest.

Its great that you want to work for Hindi translation of Libreoffice.

It would be  great if you please let me know a bit more about you...like what you currently do, do you have any previous experience etc... this will help me.

Regards,
Rajesh Ranjan
twitter: @kajha
facebook: rajeshkajha