In data giovedì 5 settembre 2013 14:24:43, Sophie ha scritto:
Hi Valter

Le 05/09/2013 14:18, Valter Mura a écrit :
In data mercoledì 28 agosto 2013 12:40:35, Andras Timar ha scritto:
Hi,

Translation deadline for LibreOffice 4.1.2 rc1 is 2013-09-01. I
downloaded translations from Pootle today and ran pocheck on them. The
result is here:
http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/error-report/report-4.1.txt

Could you please fix bugs by 2013-09-01? Failing to do so will require
me to do that, that means I'll have to delete faulty translations
(that you may reintroduce later) so really, it is not ideal. Please
understand the importance of these bugs, they cause runtime issues. I
know that many of these bugs have been there for ages, but now we have
a tool to find them, so it is a good time to fix them.

Here is the list of affected locales:
am as bn-IN bo brx bs cy dgo dz el fa gu he hi id it ka km kn ko kok
ks ku lt mai mk ml mn mni mr my ne nl nn nr nso oc om or pa-IN pl
pt-BR ro rw sa-IN sat sd si sid sk sl sq ss st sw-TZ ta te tg tn ts ug
uk uz vi xh zu

Thanks,
Andras

Hi All

for Italian:

ERROR: Style name translations must be unique in:
/home/timar/libreoffice-master/translations/source/it/sw/source/ui/utlui.p
Language: it
Duplicated translation is: Titolo
See STR_POOLCOLL_*
Heading and Title are translated in the same way, "Titolo", presently I
have no alternatives.

I can only follow the French way: Title > Titre principal

Sophie, any comments? Thanks,

My only comment would be that it works well with our users, they
understand it correctly and make the difference between the two sort of
title styles.

Thanks Sophie for your quick reply, I think we will adopt the same solution :)

Ciao
--
Valter
Open Source is better!