Hi :)
Has there been any luck in getting this team set-up?

I think the only note of caution was the problem of potentially inaccurate translations but surely
even inaccurate is better than none?  Also i suspect that Yachaq is a lot better than he/she is
letting on.  If people that have that as a 1st language or know it well see that it's offered and
then notice flaws doesn't that often make them feel the urge to correct the problems and maybe even
get involved?

Regards from
Tom :)