Thanks everybody for your help now that I have corrected all problems and
once again had nice build on both Ubuntu and Windows.

Now additional array of help requests:
1) I want to build the LO with Spellchecker and Help Pack included in the
installer. Providing a separate installation of Help and Spellchecker
extension is not good way as many of our user have little experience with
software installation.
2) Can I change the installer language to be mine, it is now in English.
3) The MSI installer I built is shows a 'Beta' Splash Screen and is
installed as "LibreOfficeDev4.1.1.0.0", how can I produce LibreOffice
4.x.x.x like the official installer.

Regards,