2013/7/23 Martin Srebotnjak <miles@filmsi.net>

I have a solution.

PO files do have a comment field.

This was unused before because the actual strings resided in sdf files
and po files were just a derivative of sdf files. But now PO and POT
files are the true base.

So I guess it is job of authors of strings and documentation team to
write to those fields, as well as translation teams to warn co-workers
and other teams with a short notice that can prevent disaster (BEWARE:
this translation should not be the same as with style Title ...).

Agreed but please notice that those strings came from OO and never was the
need to change. To add those comments we need to review strings and know
what they are used for.

I must say even tough I´m fluent in English, I don´t use all suite so I
really can´t tell which one are fine or not.

Nor do I have the ability to produce code cause I´m not a developer.

What I can do is spot when some string is wrong and propose a correction
but also as bug report and not coding.

Regards

Lp, m.