Hi ~:)
Errr, not sure if this is relevant but the Docs Team have talked about getting rid of all their
non-standard 'newly' named styles and get right back down to just using the defaults.  The 'new'
ones have names such as "ooo-heading1" so you can see why i'm being a bit sarcastic about the word
"new"!  However their team is not large enough to do more than just work through the official user
guides so i don't see anything that radical happening any time soon.
Regards from
Tom :)