Hi

For future versions of LibreOffice wouldn't it be a good idea to change the English string from Title to Main Title? Or is it wrong to call it Main Title in English?

The string Title is used a lot in the UI and at it seems that other languages than Swedish has the problem that we need to translate the word differently in different places.

If the string was called Main Title this problem would not have crept in (at least not in my language).

It's probably a bit late to change it for 4.1 but does anybody see a reason not to change it for 4.2?

/Niklas

PS. I'm sorry for sending this twice to you Sophie, pressed the wrong button and sent it directly to you before. :(