[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Croatian dictionary
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Croatian dictionary
- From: Krunoslav Šebetić <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 21:54:21 +0200
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've downloaded croatian dictionary from http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/dictionaries/commit/?id=e30cae6efb29bc1b0909e02994c5d9ca6d475ca4
Few months (maybe even a year) ago I've collected some words and mailed them to the author on a mail present in that git page. Never got a replay. Found another mail from that author - never got replay even from that second mail.
Now I wont to do it myself but need some help: how I need to set my text editor? I use Kwrite from KDE desktop enviroment and _it is_ set to utf-8, but faillback encoding is set to ISO 8859-15, guess that for Croatian I need 8859-2 is that correnct?
Is it safe to leave end of the line encoding to Unix/Linux or should change it to Windows? Encoding detection properties is set to Universal; there is bunch other languages but non of them is Croatian.
When I open file in Kwrite some Croatian specific letters are presented wrong.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Test CONVERT function
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] New DL-Page - request for updated Translations
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: New version of Spanish dictionaries
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Croatian dictionary