Hi :)
I am not sure who to report it to but this list seems to be a good place.

I have been aware of a couple of your posts not getting responses but that seems to be just because
everyone is busy and rushing through a lot of work right now.  Hopefully those issues will get
dealt with.  Since they have reached this list it's always possible that someone might go back
through archives and find posts that have 0 responses and "bump the thread" when it gets a bit
quieter here.

Don't worry about the 40%.  Keep moving forwards.  Other people may follow.  Also there is a good
chance that as you go forwards you may remember something about ones you noticed earlier and be
able to give us enough of a hint or a clue so that other people can hunt for them.  You have the
momentum and are doing great stuff with it so just keep pushing through if you have the time.

I have posted on the Users List to see if anyone there could join in here but i am not expecting
any responses.  The QA team are running a competition and the Users seem to be caught up in that at
the moment.
Many regards from
Tom :)