Thanks a lot to all of you. As I have been warned the reasons of getting
fuzzy, i will check my files manually and utilize your comments to unfuzzy
at last.

Have nice time.

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 6:09 PM, Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie@gmail.com>wrote:

Hi,
On 22/06/2013 16:06, Tadele Assefa wrote:
Is there a way to make fuzzy strings in virtaal to translated, at least
once per file. I got so many fuzzy strings from pootle.

It's strange that Pootle marks your strings fuzzy if they are not. We
should find why you get that.
Anyway, if you are under linux, you can use the sed command line to
remove the comment. Check if this is the only comment using # followed
by a space, other comments are followed by a point or two points, like that
# fuzzy
#. dnChg
#: 04180400.xhp

- then do a
sophie@sophi:~$ sed '/^#\ /d' yourfile.po > tt
- that will put the output in a tt file, without touching the source file
- once processed, just rename tt in yourfile2.po
sophie@sophi:~$ mv tt yourfile2.po
- you'll get a file 'yourfile2.po' without the fuzzy comments.

I use it to remove my own comments on my po files. But please do some
test before to make sure all is ok. If you write only
sophie@sophi:~$ sed '/^#\ /d' yourfile.po
the output will be in the terminal only.

Kind regards
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier <sophie.gautier@documentfoundation.org>
Tel:+33683901545

deleted

--
Regards,*

Cell: +25-911-84-13-84*
*Think Green – Please do not print this email unless you really need to*