Hello Andras, *,
On Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013 18:43 Andras Timar wrote:
On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 6:22 PM, Thomas Hackert
<thackert@nexgo.de> wrote:
sorry for bother you again, but in the above mentioned unit

(https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_help/translate.html#unit=40270452)
I found the following text with my parallel installed LO Version:
4.1.0.0.beta2+
Build ID: 5ae6803a21f5e2b6e107ee405e9b3346105c646
TinderBox: Linux-x86_64@31-Release-Configuration-RHEL5-Baseline,
Branch:libreoffice-4-1, under Debian Testing AMD64:

<quote>
With several legacy pre-ODF1.2 and ODF1.2-only consumers out
there, users wanted a more backward-compatible ODF 1.2 extended
mode, that uses stuff deprecated in 1.2, and/or is
'bug-compatible' to older OpenOffice.org versions. Therefore the
ODF 1.2 Extended (compat) mode was introduced.
</quote>

How is that paragraph meant to read? There are several users out
there, who uses old ODF versions (but what does "legacy" mean in
that context?)? I seem to understand it that way, that there are
several users out there, who still use the old ODF file format,
so that the developers have "invented" the ODF 1.2 extended mode
(correct me, if I am wrong ... ;) ), so that these users can use
it with their older files (not sure, what "stuff depreacted"
should exactly means, though ... :( ). Am I right? Or could
someone explain it in a better way (as well as translate it
perhaps ... ;) )? Sorry for the inconvenience
Thomas.

I think Thorsten can answer this, he wrote this sentence.

thanks for the information :) Than I have to wait for Thorsten ...
;)
Have a nice evening
Thomas.

--
We are Microsoft. Unix is irrelevant. Openness is futile. Prepare
to be assimilated.