Hello @ll,
now to a really existing problem ... ;)

Using LO with installed QTZ help- and langpack I found the following
(the error is nearly the same with my installed Germanophone lang-
and help pack)
LO GZAsH||Version: 4.1.0.0.beta1+
oKnh7||Build ID: 94c59899d91852e5efbe29f85d57fd780e4c4e5
TinderBox: Linux-x86_64@31-Release-Configuration-RHEL5-Baseline,
Branch:libreoffice-4-1, under Debian Testing contains

<quote>
aFBjf||Edit the field assignments and the data source for your
address book.

To access this command...
D'oh! You found a bug (text/shared/00/00000401.xhp#voradzu not
found).
</quote>

Where to find:
1. Create or open a Writer document
2. Go to "Tools - Address Book Source..."
3. Click on Help or use <Alt>+<h>

There you find the text ... :( If you use the English (US) UI
without installed helppack, you will be redirected to
https://help.libreoffice.org/swriter/svt/ui/addresstemplatedialog/help?Language=en-
US&System=UNIX&Version=4.1, which is an ... How is this called in
English? Well, a wiki page, which just contains some kind of "This
side does not contain any text by now..."
Sorry for the inconvenience
Thomas.

--
One can't proceed from the informal to the formal by formal means.