Hello all,
during my translation from English to German in Pootle, I stumbled
upon the aforementioned segment
(https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_help/translate.html#unit=40270293):

<quote>
Choose <emph>Tools - Address Book Source</emph>. The <link
href="text/shared/01/01110101.xhp" name="Templates: Address Book
dialog appears.
</quote>

Neither in my installed Germanophone Version 4.0.3.3 (Build ID:
0eaa50a932c8f2199a615e1eb30f7ac74279539) as well as in my parallel
installed Version: 4.1.0.0.beta1+
Build ID: 94c59899d91852e5efbe29f85d57fd780e4c4e5
TinderBox: Linux-x86_64@31-Release-Configuration-RHEL5-Baseline,
Branch:libreoffice-4-1, under Debian Testing AMD64 there is no such
menu item ... :( I have switched to English UI lang as well to find
it there, but to no avail ... :( Is it some kind of "leaving" from
former OOo times? If so, would someone be so kind to fix it in
Pootle? Or should I open a bug for it (have not searched through
bugzilla, if it is already reported, sorry ... :( )?
TIA
Thomas.

--
Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants.
                -- General Omar N. Bradley