Hi Tom,
On 07/06/2013 22:02, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :) I think Sophie dealt with this already.  That is due to a lack
of desktop integration at this early stage of beta-testing?

Who are you answering to ?

Is this issue related to the other thread where the dialogue-box's
warning gets truncated?  I thought the devs were putting in a lot of
work to make the dialogues auto-magically resize according to their
contents = so that each one  would be smaller for some languages than
others.  Also i thought they were working at making the words in the
dialogues selectable so that they could be copy&pasted into forums
and mailing lists and stuff when asking for help.

So, the devs might be very interested to hear it's all going a bit
wrong at the moment and they might be able to do something fairly
simple to fix it. Regards from

If you have time to spend on the l10n list, so please be useful to our
group, your comment currently is not, we know how to deal with this sort
of issues. For example you could proof read the en_US help files so we
don't have to guess the meaning and save us the time to report the bugs
we think we found. Or report this evening that warning in a security
dialog I mentioned to report tomorrow.

Kind regards
Sophie