Hi :)
I think Sophie dealt with this already.  That is due to a lack of desktop integration at this early
stage of beta-testing?

Is this issue related to the other thread where the dialogue-box's warning gets truncated?  I
thought the devs were putting in a lot of work to make the dialogues auto-magically resize
according to their contents = so that each one  would be smaller for some languages than others.
Also i thought they were working at making the words in the dialogues selectable so that they could
be copy&pasted into forums and mailing lists and stuff when asking for help.

So, the devs might be very interested to hear it's all going a bit wrong at the moment and they
might be able to do something fairly simple to fix it.
Regards from

Tom :)