Andras,

I think you misunderstood me. As a one-man team running over two dozen l10n projects for my locale, I simply don't have to time to randomly browse around the LO UI and then spend 30 minutes trying to figure out which incidence of "Edit" has the wrong access key, then wait for a build, check, and most likely undo and try another one.

Even if there was someone else on the team, it would be a questionable use of valuable translator time (small language *are* that desperate for time) plus, and that applies to a lot of languages I think, there are corners of the UI people rarely go to and I suspect even some of the bigger languages will haver bits of the UI where the access keys are messed up.

The sidebar has added at least a couple hundred of these. Now multiply each by 30 minutes (a guesstimate).

If the system differentiates the automatic access keying depending on where you are, then I'm stuffed. I have no idea which bits are widget and which are UI. I'm not a magician :) If that's the case I'll just have to shrug, guess at the access keys and live with the mess.

On the whole, I think the whole access key thing needs a more coherent, automated approach. Or at least a codekey attached to each UI string in the test builds you you can *easily* identify the string that needs fixing.

Michael