Hello :)
A typo :

File: cui/uiconfig/ui.po
Context: customize.ui label26 label string.text
LiberOffice Writer Toolbars
Best regards
Alan

Unless you used hidden copy field, you sent this reply only to me, not to
the mailing list, so Andras would not see it. I'm reposting it to fix that.
But the search function is broken anyway, it doesn't find half of the
things even if it's "working" and since it uses really awkward syntax, it
treats some common words/chars as stopwords/keywords (for example 'to',
'or', any kind of parenthesis etc.).