Just checked with plain calc sheet, entered whole croatian alphabet and sorting is ok except "dž" (number 7) should be before "đ" (number 8).

1       a
2       b
3       c
4       č
5       ć
6       d
8       đ
7       dž
9       e
10      f
11      g
12      h
13      i
14      j
15      k
16      l
17      lj
18      m
19      n
20      nj
21      o
22      p
23      r
24      s
25      š
26      t
27      u
28      v
29      z
30      ž

Didn't understand second part of your message, so didn't check that. :)

Best regards,
Mihovil