Hi Anton,
On 07/05/2013 21:57, Anton Meixome wrote:
I suspect we (galician) have a bug in Calc

If I have a list of data in a text file items as

and I paste it on Calc, this results

14/02/14
15/03/14

Obviously is incorrect. If somebody compares with month names in english

I can reproduce your bug using Galician in the import dialog, I got the
same result. I'm under debian using LO 4.0.3. To fill your issue, you
can use the BSA (Bug Submission Assistant). I've also quickly chech
under Bugzilla and your bug doesn't seem to exist.
The BSA is reachabl from here :
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/
the form will guide you to give all the necessary details, but you did
it already well in your message. Just don't forget to indicate your
system and your LibreOffice version.

Kind regards
Sophie