[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Improving the usage of help.libreoffice.org site
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Improving the usage of help.libreoffice.org site
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:09:32 +0100
- To: Donald Rogers <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "LibreOffice, website" <email@example.com>
Hi Donald, *,
On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 2:04 AM, Donald Rogers <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Thank you and Adolfo for your replies. My main point was simply the huge amount of work and that small teams are trying to do. (EO team in my case).
OK, I misunderstood it somewhat as "all those stuff should be found on
> On 18/02/2013, at 1:15 AM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Donald Rogers <email@example.com> wrote:
>> But doing screenshots of dialogs is getting easier and easier thanks
>> to the "gladification" of the UI.
> What is "gladification"?
Formerly, dialogs in OpenOffice.org (and thus in LibreOffice) are
using a fixed layout, i.e. they wouldn't resize, they wouldn't adapt
to the actual length of translated strings, etc.
So Caolan made it possible to use glade (a GTK-interface builder) to
design the dialog and use those ui files dynamically. So to take
screenshots, you can just open the dialog definition in glade instead
of finding it in LibreOffice.
so far 100 dialogs are converted :-)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [The Document Foundation – Pootle server] message by Fitoschido
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Improving the usage of help.libreoffice.org site
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Improving the usage of help.libreoffice.org site
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Improving the usage of help.libreoffice.org site