Hi :)
Who can add the other things that are needed?

Can we avoid adding the in-built help now?  The Guides are much more up-to-date even though it's
not quite so easy to access them.

I'm still trying to find anyone that understand xml enough to be able to work on the originals.
Even if they only understand the coding side and how to work with that then that would be a huge
help.  The Docs Team really don't understand the xml side at all but they could probably work on
the contents if they had help with the coding.
Regards from
Tom :)