On 2013.02.05. 15:23, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
Andras et al.,

can you confirm that this is one of the products of this:
http://blogs.linux.ie/caolan/2013/01/24/converting-libreoffice-dialogs-to-ui-format-100-conversions-milestone/

Yes, it was the case for the XML Filter Settings dialog. The fix is here
(target: 4.0.1): https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/2001/

If so, it seems that the project of this conversion is not totally
under control in regard to the localization issues - i.e. as we saw in
the preRC3 versions for 4.0, it happened before. If that is the case -
there must be some QA control added for every single dialog converted
that truly all strings were respected in the conversion. It is too
late to see in the release that there are 5 dialogs that were not
converted properly (if one of us happens to see it in the UI).

The bug in XML Filter Settings dialog has been there since Nov 16, 2012.
Nobody spotted it. This is not a dialog that we use every day, is it? If
you volunteer to QA commits that do this conversion, it is appreciated.
The commit message usually contains ".ui", so you can filter the commit
list. Also, the following command helps to find these problematic lines:

git grep '<property name="label">[_A-Z]'

Unfortunately I ran

git grep '<property name="label">[A-Z]'

before 4.0 RCs, so I did not find the cases when the word started with
an accelerator. Probably with these single command we could filter 99%
or even 100% of these type of bugs.

Best regards,
Andras