I have pushed the Asturian, Slovenian, and Spanish translations into
master, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2f9cc7a486f89fe34e44f45399ddbeb240a3adb1

Also, I asked for review for the 4-0 branch via gerrit, see
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/1793/

Thanks a lot for contribution.

Best Regards,
Petr

Martin Srebotnjak píše v Čt 10. 01. 2013 v 14:06 +0100:
Hi,

here is the Slovenian replacement table, please add it to the code:

static const struct KeysNameReplacement aImplReplacements_Slovenian[] =
{
 { KEY_ESC, "Ubežnica" },
 { KEY_BACK, "Vračalka" },
 { KEY_ENTER, "Vnašalka" },
 { KEY_SPACEBAR, "Preslednica" },
 { KEY_HOME, "Začetek" },
 { KEY_UP, "Navzgor" },
 { KEY_PAGEUP, "Prejšnja stran" },
 { KEY_LEFT, "Levo" },
 { KEY_RIGHT, "Desno" },
 { KEY_END, "Konec" },
 { KEY_DOWN, "Navzdol" },
 { KEY_PAGEDOWN, "Naslednja stran" },
 { KEY_INSERT, "Vrivalka" },
 { KEY_DELETE, "Brisalka" },
 { KEY_CONTROL, "Krmilka" },
 { KEY_SHIFT, "Dvigalka" },
 { KEY_ALT, "Izmenjalka" },
};

Please also add the following line to the aKeyboards[]:
{ "sl", aImplReplacements_Slovenian,
SAL_N_ELEMENTS(aImplReplacements_Slovenian) },

Please notify when this is in, so I can check that special characters look ok.

Thanks, m.