[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong efect at LibO 4.0 beta2 help
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong efect at LibO 4.0 beta2 help
- From: Andras Timar <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 11:17:18 +0100
- To: Joan Montané <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice L10n <email@example.com>
On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Joan Montané <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> we (the Catalan l10n team) are testing currently l10n using LibO beta2 and
> we have found a weird effect at help.
> Some index entries look weird (see attached screenshot). Looking this
> problematic string at Pootle , We guess the cause. 2 different
> <bookmark_value> English string fields have been translated to the same
> Catalan strings. These aren't bad translations, because booth English
> strings translate to the same Catalan strings.
> So, the question is:
> What is the best approach to avoid the current behaviour?
> Can we delete the second <bookmark_value> at translated string?
Yes, you can add or remove <bookmark_value> as you wish. It is
designed so, that it does not have to match 1:1 with the English
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong efect at LibO 4.0 beta2 help||Joan Montané <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Wrong efect at LibO 4.0 beta2 help||Joan Montané <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong efect at LibO 4.0 beta2 help
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong efect at LibO 4.0 beta2 help
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong efect at LibO 4.0 beta2 help
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong efect at LibO 4.0 beta2 help