[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- From: Michael Bauer <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 11:35:56 +0000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maybe it's some regular maintenance or something I missed but I haven't been able to reach https://translations.documentfoundation.org/gd since yesterday afternoon some time.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?||Rimas Kudelis <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?||Sérgio Marques <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Branch libreoffice-4-0 created
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Server down?