On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:54 AM, Michael Bauer <fios@akerbeltz.org> wrote:
- "StartBuddySession" (and can there be spaces i.e. Start Buddy Session or
is camel case obligatory?)

I don't know. Eike?

- "Be" (in wizards/source/template.po)

It is a color combination, maybe inspired by BeOS. I don't know, you
can give any name to it.

- "Uppercase commands, also translate them to the language of the document"

You can write LibreLogo commands in lowercase, too. This button
translates them to upper case. Also, if LibreLogo commands exist in
the language of the document, they will be translated to that
language. I'll write a detailed post about LibreLogo localization,
although Laszlo Nemeth wrote one on the other day and sent it to this
list.

- whothewhichwhatwhy? (in officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office.po)

No idea, maybe a placeholder.

- "Exchange" is that as in Microsoft Exchange or something else? (in
officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office.po)

I think it is the Exchange screens feature in Presenter Console, you
can "Exchange" the screens of the laptop and the projector.

Cheers,
Andras