[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings
- From: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 20:31:10 +0100
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2012.12.03. 19:51, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> I found LibreLogo help strings inside swriter.po in the root folder of
> pt-BR help. I undestood LibreLogo is an extension.
> I beg to take LibreLogo help strings into a separated file, so that I
> can focus on the office suite stuffs for LO 4.0. I am affraid that if I
> leave the LibreLogo strings as fuzzy or untranslated, it will merge
> english strings inside and I will not be able to come back later in a
> easy way.
> Is this possible?
LibreLogo is no more an extension, it is a Writer toolbar, normal code.
It is possible to move it into a separate po file. Should I do that?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo help strings