[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: 4.0 feature freeze and 126.96.36.199.beta1 release
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: 4.0 feature freeze and 188.8.131.52.beta1 release
- From: Petr Mladek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 10:57:35 +0100
- To: libreoffice-dev <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, Libreoffice-qa <email@example.com>
please note that the feature freeze and commit deadline for 184.108.40.206.beta1
is today, December 3, 2012.
The plan is to create the libreoffice-4-0 branch on Tuesday. Then we
will make sure that it is buildable and usable and create the beta1 tag
on that branch. It will hopefully happen on Tuesday.
Please, let me know if you are late with a feature. It is possible to
wait few hours or one day.
Please, do not commit too incomplete or broken stuff that could make
beta1 unusable. We need to have it in a good state for testing.
Note that there is still possibility to add late features with 3
approvals from people with different affiliation.
The branch will be announced on the mailing list and in the irc
#libreoffice-dev channel title. Once we have the branch, please cherry
pick useful fixes from master there. We do not plan to merge between
the branches. So, we kindly ask everyone to keep master and the branch
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New templates on Pootle
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Uploading PO files in Pootle broken?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] New XML .ui files and shortcut keys
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Uploading PO files in Pootle broken?