2012/11/30 Andras Timar <timar74@gmail.com>

Hi,

Pootle bug (more precisely pot2po bug) has been fixed thanks to Pootle
developers. I'm updating from templates now. A few languages are
already done, but it takes a lot of time to get from 'a' to 'z'. Now
we are at 'da'.

Help updating is even slower.

Please note that update does not remove obsoleted files from your store.
You can delete the following files from you strore for sure:
./sdext/source/pdfimport.po
./sdext/source/presenter.po
./sdext/source/presenter/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/extension.po
./sdext/source/presenter/help/en-US/com.sun.PresenterScreen.po
./librelogo/source/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office.po
./librelogo/source/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI.po
./librelogo/source/help/en-US.po
./librelogo/source.po
./scripting/source/pyprov.po

You may have even older files there, e.g. scp2/source/ooo/binfilter.po.

I'll remove obsoleted files when I find some time, but almost every
operation is extremely slow with Pootle, so I think twice before I do
some global change. Make sure you don't work on obsoleted files. You
can always check the templates module for reference.
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/templates/libo_ui/

Can we delete these files under "Delete this file/folder" in pootle?

--
Sérgio Marques