Waht I really like to know is if:

Compress Graphics

from:

svx/source/dialog.po and Context: compressgraphicdialog.src
RID_SVXDLG_COMPRESSGRAPHICS modaldialog.text

is related to:

Compress the graphics or Graphics compressed.

Anyone knows?

Regards

2012/11/19 Andras Timar <timar74@gmail.com>

Hi,

Finally Pootle finished its tremendous amount of work, and updated po
files. Site is available for translators.

We have two LibreOffice branches, and there is no automatic migration
between the two. 3.6 is the stable branch in string freeze. You can
fix translation bugs there. 4.0 is still under heavy development. I'll
update templates and update translations from templates regularly.

One important thing: po file format has changed. Please do not mix 3.6
files with 4.0 files. In 4.0 there is more information, because we
merge strings to source files directly from po files. Those extra
information used to be in en-US.sdf file. In 4.0 we skip generating
sdf files (and save build time, make tool maintenance easier etc.). I
migrated 3.6 files to the new 4.0 format for you. If you have
questions, problems, let me know.

If you had 100% in 3.6, now you have ~6000 words to deal with in help,
and 4300 in UI. UI has a new module now, librelogo, which contains
2600 words on its own. Only work on it, when you have everything else
ready. Chances are that it will not be part of LibreOffice 4.0,
although I like it very much. :) Its author soon will write some
translation instructions to this list. (Of course your translations
will be used in the standalone LibreOffice extension, if it will not
be bundled.)

Many thanks,
Andras

deleted