[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Branch libreoffice-3-6-4 created
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Branch libreoffice-3-6-4 created
- From: Petr Mladek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 15:58:42 +0100
- To: libreoffice <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
there have been created the libreoffice-3-6-4 branch. It will be used
for fine tuning of the 3.6.4 release.
The following rules apply:
+ preferably just translation or blocker fixes
+ only cherry-picking from libreoffice-3-6 branch
+ 2 additional reviews needed; 2nd reviewer pushes
+ no regular merges back to anything
The 'libreoffice-3-6' branch is still active and will be used for the
3.6.5 bugfix release. Please read more at
Now, if you want to switch your clone to the branch, please do:
./g pull -r
./g checkout -b libreoffice-3-6-4 origin/libreoffice-3-6-4
Hopefully it will work for you :-) Most probably, you will also want to
do (if you haven't done it yet):
git config --global push.default tracking
When you do git push with this, git will push only the branch you are
on; e.g. libreoffice-3-6-4 when you have switched to it. This will
save you some git shouting at you.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Spam on the Spanish site?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: Hey!
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Spam on the Spanish site?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: Hey!