[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- From: Pau Iranzo <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 06:43:45 +0100
- To: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
· This is not a big issue, but when logging, the default language is... a
strange language (but not the one of my browser). I think this work
different in the 'old' website.
· When trying to download a zip of the directories (I've tried with
Catalan, Spanish and a couple more), I get the following error:
Server ErrorAn error has occurred. Thank you for your patience.Error
Filesystem sent error: No such file or directory
2012/11/8 Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The installation of the pilot Pootle server for TDF is now complete. It's
> using a dump from the 7th of November.
> You can access this pilot server at https://libreoffice.locamotion.org
> Yes, I know the certificate error pops up but since it's a temporary thing
> we can live with that, can't we?
> Please test this new server during the next few days and report problems
> here. We wouldn't like to make the real switch if any big issues arise.
> The server is **for testing purposes only** and that *any data entered will
> be lost*.
> If all goes well, we would make the final switch on Monday.
> This final switch will require a downtime of few hours in the current
> official server (translations.documentfoundation.org) in order to upgrade
> the DB and avoid any data losses.
> Additional downtime is expected next week, related to the uploading of
> LibreOffice 4.0 templates. I'll write more about that later.
> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server||Andras Timar <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server