[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal
- From: klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 22:36:19 +0100
- To: Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
Am 08.11.2012 21:01, schrieb Valter Mura:
I wonder if it would possible to integrate the LibreOffice documents loaded
in the ODFAuthors site inside Pootle, to better work with them and share
What about it?
It is very interesting that you started this thread at this time. We, the German documentation team, are looking for a good way to spread the translation of a guide.
We translate some guides in our wiki, e.g . An instruction in German is here .
Now we want to try an external translation tool for documentation and want to give OmegaT  a first try. One of our volunteers is working with it.
There is a need for a place to put the database on a free and open place. After that we will start with a test.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal||Valter Mura <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal||Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal