Hi Andras,
On 07/11/2012 12:19, Andras Timar wrote:
Hi,

This week we upgrade our Pootle server, translations.documentfoundation.org.
With help of Pootle developers, the newest version of Pootle will be
deployed. During upgrade we may shut down the service, so please do not be
surprised.

LibreOffice 3.5 files were backed up and removed from the interface,
because there will be no more releases of LibreOffice 3.5.x. Outdated
extension translations were backed up and removed, too. Migration takes a
lot of time, it will take less, when we don't migrate obsoleted projects.

After successful upgrade, I will import LibreOffice 4.0 files, so you can
start to prepare for the next major release. Before that I would like to
minimize the amount of changed strings and migrate translations in a smart
way. For example many cosmetic fixes have been made to en-US help files,
and UI is moving from .src format to new XML based .ui format, while the
strings remained the same.
Thanks a lot to you and Pootle devs for the work you're doing on this.

Could you give us a link where we can find more information about the
transformation from src to xml file format?
Also I've seen messages on the dev list that the wiki help will become
the primary help in the future, could you give us more information on
this or where we can find it, I would like to understand the process :)
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie

--