Hi all,

if you see any chance to recruit some more participants -
we still need people speaking Hebrew, Polish and Italian.

Currently we have the following number of participants
per language (not need to have finished the study
though):

French   81
Polish   12
Italian  16
German   79
Hebrew   1
English  423

We need about 30 people for valid results. So if we want
to compare LO users with non LO users, we would need 30
of each. Same is true for comparision between languages.

So if you can help in any way, do not hesitate to promote
the link to the survey:

http://userweave.net/survey/3e08ced54a0c4ae8855a8fbb2bd89441

The survey will be online for at least two more days.

Thanks!
Björn

--
Dipl.-Psych. Björn Balazs
Business Management & Research

User Prompt GmbH | Psychologic IT Expertise
Grünberger Str. 49, 10245 Berlin | www.user-prompt.com
HRB 142277 | AG Berlin Charlottenburg | Geschäftsführer
Björn Balazs