[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] translating the new donation page
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] translating the new donation page
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 20:52:21 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
sorry for the crosspostings, but I wanted to reach out to as many community members as possible. ;-)
As some of you know, we have recently launched a new donation page at http://donate.libreoffice.org, and from now on, we also accept credit card donations without PayPal.
I'd like to call out to the community, to make a translation of that page, to grow donations. If you want to help,
1. please ask at firstname.lastname@example.org to get appropriate rights in SilverStripe, so you can translate the page itself within the backend; if you are already registered within Silverstripe, please name your accounts e-mail address
2. send to email@example.com the following information:
- a translation of the text "Select one of the default values"
- a translation of the text "Or enter a custom amount and currency (only those marked with * are also available via PayPal)"
- a translation of the button "Donate via Credit Card"
- a translation of the button "Donate via PayPal"
- your currency (see the dropdown box for the appropriate three-letter-code we need)
- four predefined donation values (on the original page: 5, 10, 20 and 50)
- a predefined custom value (on the original page: 25)
The predefined amounts should roughly correlate with the value of Euro/USD in your country. If you are brave, you can directly edit the PHP source code and send it to us:
$lang['en_US']['DonatePage']['BUTTON_CARD'] = 'Donate via Credit Card';
$lang['en_US']['DonatePage']['BUTTON_PAYPAL'] = 'Donate via PayPal';
$lang['en_US']['DonatePage']['CHOICE_DEFAULT']= 'Select one of the default values';
$lang['en_US']['DonatePage']['CUSTOM_CHOICE'] = 'Or enter a custom amount and currency<br/>(Only those marked with * are also available via PayPal)';
$lang['en_US']['DonatePage']['CUSTOM_AMOUNT_VALUE'] = '25';
$lang['en_US']['DonatePage']['DEFAULT_CURRENCY'] = 'USD';
Please do *NOT* send back the information as reply to this message, since it will most likely get to the webmasters with a delay. Send it, at least as Cc, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your support!
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board (Vorstandsvorsitzender)
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] more currencies for donations
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] translation of Friday's PR
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] more currencies for donations
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] translation of Friday's PR