[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] be_BY locale etc.
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] be_BY locale etc.
- From: Yury Tarasievich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 16:53:51 +0300
- To: email@example.com
Per the received request and for the sake of the planned migration to an MPL/LGPLv3+ license etc . etc.
I hereby announce that my former contributions are to be relicensed
and the eventual future contributions are to be licensed
under the LGPLv3+ and MPL 1.1 licenses.
On 05/21/2012 09:41 PM, *** wrote:
could you please send us a blanket statement that you contributed this...
and further patches under LGPLv3+ and MPL 1.1 licenses? Best on the dev
(or l10n) mailing list so we can link to it from
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.6.0-alpha1 from master
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: REMINDER: Release 3.6.0-alpha1 from master
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.6.0-alpha1 from master
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: 3.6 feature freeze and 3.6.0-beta1 release