Op Di, 2011-09-06 om 13:16 +0200 skryf Valter Mura:

Well I would use this feature with care, for me it should be better an
integration with the service "open-trans.eu".

I completely agree, Valter, and that is why I immediately advised
caution on the use of the machine translation. Unfortunately it is not
possible to use open-tran.eu from inside a web application, due to the
lack of support for it (jsonp requests).

Good news: the upcoming version of Pootle has support for translation
memory served from our Amagama server, which tries to fill exactly this
gap! Users of Virtaal have already had the benefit of this new service
since the release of Virtaal 0.7.  However, we need volunteers to help
us finish the upcoming version of Pootle since it is still not ready for
release. There are some reported bugs, and definitely much more testing
needed. Anybody interested in helping with testing, documentation or
development is most welcome. The sooner we can finish this, the sooner
it can be available for translators here.

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: