On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 9:25 PM, bankadmin <bankadmin@gmail.com> wrote:
1.
On page http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/  link to e-mail address is
wrong
*
Do localization <http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/localizers/>*: help
localize the LibreOffice user interface and help files into your language.
Join ourlocalization global mailing list
<mailto:l10n+subscribe@global.libreoffice.org>  and visit thel10n section of
our wiki <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Category:L10n> to see if there
is already someone working on localization for the language you are
interested in.

l10n subscribe@global.libreoffice.org

Please correct it

Cirrect wgat? What is wrong? What should be written there instead?

2.
How  to translate LO in my language? How to cretae page and where is
neccessory language. We would like to invest in  localization project.

This is described in the wiki.
you get in touch with existing translators for your language (see
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams )
if there is no existing team, you write to this list, and ask to have
pootle set up for your language

If you don't want to use pootle, tell us where to pull the translations from.

ciao
Christian