Hello,

Daniel Gonzalez wrote on 2011-03-17 20.09:

Forgive my delay in responding I've been a little tricky to time.

no problem. Same for me. :-)

I asked at the Spanish list of moderate who could handle the new
location in Spanish list l10n@es.libreoffice.org I have no answer yet.
Meanwhile you can add me my moderator gonzalezdr@gmail.com so I get to
this task while we get a localization expert who wants to take the
challenge.

Ok, I have added you as moderator.

You may have a list of moderators of mailing lists es.libreoffice.org?

Seems there are none. I will follow-up with a post on the moderators mailing list right now.

The list is in Spanish localization is new, to subscribe and view the
files we would use the same steps as in the other lists is

l10n@es.libreoffice.org: ???? (Plese complete)
SubscripciĆ³n: ???? (Plese complete)
SubscripciĆ³n al resumen: ???? (Plese complete)
Archivos: ???? (Please Complete)
Mail-Archive.com: ???? (Plese complete)

Once this is done it will place on official lists of es.libreoffice.org
and we will have completed a task more

It is:
l10n@es.libreoffice.org: Localization of LibreOffice

    Archives: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/es/l10n/
    Mail-Archive.com: http://www.mail-archive.com/l10n@es.libreoffice.org/

Enjoy ;)

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108