Hello Yury,

2011.03.04 08:56, Yury Tarasievich rašė:
Could you clarify, where is indicated *what*? That the translation is maintained without Pootle? I didn't see (or hear from you, for that matter) about the Pootle use being mandatory. Or that the translation is included officially? I'd guess that was obvious, from the fact the builds are generated.

* LibreOffice currently compiles all languages available in OOo, even without a LibO localization lead. So, existance of be-BY builds does NOT prove that the team for Belarusian exists. * Pootle is not mandatory, but it reflects the statistics pretty well. And statistics for Belarusian are that lo-build-be-BY.po was at 0%. Maybe you had translated something, but we certainly were not aware of it. Well, unless Timar was, which I don't think is the case either. * We keep asking every new team to indicate their existance on http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams and whether or not they want to use Pootle on http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Translation_for_3_3. For be-BY, none of these pages were filled. The reason could be that your team has been around from the very beginning of LibO, but OTOH, there's been no indication that your team exists or way to evaluate your contribution because so far there seems to be none (except for that wiki page).