Pe 16.02.2011 21:20, Sophie Gautier a scris:
Hi Alexandru,
On 15/02/2011 15:18, Rimas Kudelis wrote:
Hi Alexandru,

2011.02.15 14:03, Alexandru Szasz rašė:
The Romanian translation is done at
http://tradu.softwareliber.ro/narro_project.php?l=ro&p=1 and it's close
to 100%, it just needs proofread.
What do I have to do to remove Romanian from
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ ?

Some people may translate there and it's an useless effort as the
translation there is outdated.

they won't be able to translate unless permissions are granted to them,
so I woudn't bother about deletion (which wouldn't prevent ro from
reappearing later). Just don't grant permissions to other Pootle users,
and you're fine.

Yes, I agree with Rimas. When you'll have finish or near to be finish
to update your translation, new comers will be able to see what is
already done and where you'll need help. So it's good too to have a
visible part of our translation to get more people involve in our teams.

Kind regards
Sophie

It already is visible on our community website, more visible than on a
Pootle server where you can see only one translation suggestion per text
and it's harder to search.
I'm trying to avoid wasted time on translations. I already received some
feedback from two people that translated there what may be already
translated in our community website.
The Romanian translation was sent upstream to OpenOffice.org and to
LibreOffice.

Rimas, can you set me up with some administrative permissions on Pootle
? I have the same email address there.

--
Alexandru Szasz