Pazar 06 Şubat 2011 günü (saat 19:56:21) André Schnabel şunları yazmıştı:
Hi,
Hi André

There already two Admins for Turkish language: reco and zeki

User Zeki is registered with your Mail address, so you should be able to
grant acees to other users as well.

Can you please do so and update the Wiki-Page?

Yes both accounts are mine ( due some tech probs., i will send a mail for this
issue, and demand to close the one zbildirici a.s.a.p)

I have now the admin rights for the acc. "zeki", and just updated the wiki
page
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams
The next step&target will be localized web site;
http://tr.libreoffice.org/
I have already registered https://www.libreoffice.org/ForumMemberProfile/register
but not yet performed the further steps(i.e sending a message as instructed in
the wiki page:
.
"...in the same message, list all members of your team that should have access
to the admin interface (preferably using the email-address used to register),
and state whether to grant author or publisher right, who to set as subsite
admin(s). If none is specified, first one to request the site will be entered as
subsite admin, all others as publisher...."
.
It will be great to contribute this project, and i will try to do my best
(especially from the start of the  month March; as i will be submitting my
thesis for my master edu.). I am also a member of Turkish Pardus GNU/Linux
community, and i would like to note that Pardus 2011 is the first Linux Distro
which brings LibreOffice installed by default :)

Best regards,
Zeki Bildirici