Andras,

2011/2/1 Andras Timar <timar74@gmail.com>

Also, I started to work on leveraging translation fixes from various
sources. The first language was Danish. Source of updated translation
was OOo Pootle. I used translate-toolkit 1.8.1 and I created an msgmerge
script at ~/bin.

I have in the meantime worked on OOoDEV300 translation up to m98 which has
only 2 fuzzy strings. I changed/corrected/updated translations compared do
OOO330. Is there a way to use DEV300m98 Slovenian translation for LO331? I
mean, I could try myself using the LO331 sdf (is that still the same as
OOO330 sdf?) and use the DEV300m98 compendium and po files for updating and
merging. I would get some untranslated strings since from m86 there were
some strings dropped on the DEV300 codeline, I guess, but I could search
from them in the current OOO330 translation.
Can you post a link to the LO33(1) sdf here so I can try?

Thanks, m.