Hi Alexandru,

2011/1/20 Alexandru Szasz <alexxed@gmail.com>

Pe 19.01.2011 11:17, Sigrid Carrera a scris:
Hi Florin,

first of all, welcome here! Great that you found your way from
Mandriva/Mageia to LibreOffice!

2011/1/18 Catalin Florin RUSSEN <cfrussen@yahoo.co.uk>

Dear all,

Is there a Romanian translation team in place?
I would like to get involved in the LibreOffice project with the
Romanian
translation (LibreOffice, website, wiki, blog, documentation).
What do I have to do?

The wiki site indicates, that there is no Romanian team yet. See
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams

<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams>If you want to start
it,
just put your name down there.

For translating the program, you should register yourself on the pootle
server:
http://pootle.documentfoundation.org/
<http://pootle.documentfoundation.org/>
I'm sure that Rimas or Andras will give you then the needed rights - or
they
will point you to the person in charge, that you should contact. :)
(There
is some translation already mentioned in the overview, but I don't know,
where this comes from).

Hi Sigrid,

That's odd, I had some emails of confirming that I'll move to
LibreOffice from OpenOffice.org lead, was there anything else I needed
to do because I specifically asked back then.
Please let me know.

Honestly, I didn't know this. I just looked at the website, that I gave
Catalin. I didn't find Romanian there - that's why I said, that there
appears to be no team.

We have the GUI at 87% and manual at 20% from the previous work at
OpenOffice.org.

That sounds great! Good luck to finish everything.
I definitely don't want to discourage anyone or say, that work you've done
is useless / non existent. I'm sorry, if it came across like this.

Sigrid