Hi, Andras,

2011/1/13 Andras Timar <timar74@gmail.com>

I can remove help packs with Add/Remove Programs applet in Control
Center. IMHO releasing LibreOffice with known bugs is better than
postpone the release to eternity. It will never be bug-free. After 3.3
3.3.1 will come, with the opportunity to fix more bugs. At first sight
I also did not like multi language installer and help packs. Now I
feel relaxed about them. :) Let's see how the users will welcome
LibreOffice.

I just tried that and could uninstall RC2 Slovenian helppack. So I ran RC3
with Slovenian GUI and pressed F1/Help button in the dialogs and got -
English wiki-help!

Another, even more serious no-go for the L10N teams, I guess. I and probably
all non-English users of LO expect the wiki-help would open in the language
of the UI.

What is a localized office suite with no localized help? (Many users will
not install the helppack not knowing that it is required, even if it is
clearly stated on the downloadpage.)  Why have localization teams devoted
their time to localizing help? I really do not get this.

Do you have any info - will localized online help be enabled in final 3.3 or
does the foundation want to release such a product with no localized online
help?

Can other L10N confirm this behavior on their language UI's? Is this
acceptable for other L10N teams and language communities?

Forgive me being so stubborn.

Lp, m.