Hi Sigrid,
On 27/12/2010 18:29, Sigrid Carrera wrote:
Hi Sophie,

I have just one question regarding the document you used:

2010/12/26 Sophie Gautier<gautier.sophie@gmail.com>:
Hi all,

[...]

I've worked on the first chapter of the OOoAuthors guide for beginners. I
used WordForge filters [1] to convert the file from .odt (ODF file format)
to .xlf (XLIFF file format). Both are standards, so it should be easier to
have a good conversion. Several tools manage off line translation for Xliff
file format, like WordForge or OmegaT, there may be others I don't know too.

Did you use the OOo version or the file, that was already adapted to
LibO? The latter can be found in the tdf wiki on this page:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation

Chapter 1 is considered to be finished, so it is already offered as
pdf as well. ;)

I just noticed some paragraphs, that weren't in the LibO version like
the explanation that OpenOffice is a trademark owned by someone else
and so on.... So, if we were to use Pootle for translation I think it
would be useful to use the already adapted file as our sourcefile.

I'm really sorry but I think I missed it when I begin the tests last month. I'm working very slowly on this because it needs comparison at several stages and my time is quite short. So I may have begin before you upload the updated files. Of course for the real translation, we will get in synch with OOoAuthors production (or the new team name :), currently it's really for testing because as you see, we have to make sure that both the converter and Pootle handle the file correctly. The most important for the moment is to see how the xliff format is handled and converted back.

But thank for you help and your support Sigrid and again sorry for not noticing the last version of your work.

Kind regards
Sophie

Sigrid