I would like to know that what the code such as zh-TW having region suffix
should use?

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 9:30 PM, Martin Srebotnjak <miles@filmsi.net> wrote:

Hi,

2010/12/27 Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier+ooofuture@googlemail.com <lohmaier%2Booofuture@googlemail.com><
lohmaier%2Booofuture@googlemail.com<lohmaier%252Booofuture@googlemail.com>

As additional note: The forum nicks are not part of the user-entry
table, thus they are of little help - available fields for easy entry
are first and lastname and email.

so we are awaiting Christian's answer.
If it is possible both would be subsite admins, if not, we will have to
decide down the road who is admin and who is publisher.

It is possible to have multiple subsite admins, but currently there
ist not a big difference to publishers though (admins can change the
tagline, the projects title and restrict who can edit/publish certain
pages, but apart from that it's pretty much the same as publisher for
the time being). There might however be special pages (forms, etc for
administrative purposes) that are restricted to the subsite admins.

I have provided the required info to you email.

Thanks,
m.

Sincerely,
by Cheng-Chia Tseng